Magical Thoughts

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Nothing With Come of Nothing" ((Chapter Three, A Light Drama)(At the Cafes, Les Deux Magots))

Chapter III

Caf? de Fore

and Les Deux Magots

It was a warm summer night and I sat at a table outside on the covered entrance to the Caf? de Fore, Tony had just left, and Bernadette saw me drunk and electric lighting under the terrace, in neon lights, "Caf? de Flore", turned on, it was a stop sign and traffic lights, I was just in front of our table , and a lot of people walk out of taxis and dragging and dropping from people for dinner, on both sides of the café. I have a few good looking women go through, and then lost sight of, and Bernadette, said: "The men do not think that the sex in the same way women do, do they?"

"Well, what would you think?" I noticed.

"Pardon," she said, "what is going on?" she asked, "You think that only the women went through?"

"Sure. Are not you?"

"Do not you know? We never know in this city, men and women think."

"men think of sex as a pumpkin soup, women think they are, shopping for the recipe:" I said.

"Do you want to change?" Bernadette asked.

"No"

"Why?"

"There is not anywhere to go."

"My apartment or the Eiffel Tower restaurant at the bottom, I know that the managers that we do not need a reservation."

"The coffee here is a big increase, but it lasts only for a short time, but the wine is teriffic, what kind is it?" They grinned and a point of not laughing because I did not know what I drink, even though I paid for, and it was expensive.

"Chateauneuf du Pape Cuvée de la Reine des Bois, Domaine de la Mordorée," said Bernadette.

I heard a taxi it pulled up to the curb, and we both are in the backseat of the car and we were invited to her apartment on the Boulevard Saint Germain. I looked at the clock in the car, it was 11:00 clock, we have from Saint-Germain and was left on the street of the hotel. In her hotel, she cuddled against me and she said she had been with me for a few minutes, and I was to sleep. And she has a light blanket over me for the evening, since I went to sleep on the couch, and she in her bedroom.

", which to me last night?" I asked her in the morning.

"Do not worry," she said, a bit disturbed.

"Are you set?" I asked.

"Yes, a little, but I can not blame that your sick and I feel sick and the whole world is sick."

They came from the kitchen into the light, through the window behind the sofa, the Seine was a block away in the background, you can download it from the window, as well as Notre Dame Cathedral.

"You do not drink too much, and you go like a light bulb!"

"Yes, that is so true. And my arthritis, I got even gout."

"It does not matter that much for me, for women like things are not so important."

"You're English, right?"

"I know that you are responsible for six weeks, and you do not know yet?"

"Well, I know you come from a family to do well, you have some relatives in Minnesota, and in San Francisco, but where in England?"

"Shipton," she explains.

"American-British, Right?

" something on that order. "

" Well, I do not hate either one. "

" I have a Arthur Castle, in Augsburg, Germany; a preference to me. "

" How do you know? "

" A girl knows these things. "

" Would you like for breakfast? "I asked. I did not want to eat, I wanted to see the place and to sleep, but they knew was, and it would be nice to build their business, they never eat alone. We had breakfast and went to Les Deux Magots, we had boiled eggs, coffee, orange juice and pastries right.

"It's not bad here," she said, "it's fashionable."

"Better than on the other side of the river."

" But I like the German kitchen too, "she commented," Let's order another bottle of wine, "she said," I will be for them this time, if you do not mind? "

We drank another bottle of wine, and Bernadette a joke: "Why did the bacon laugh? "She asked.

" I do not know. "

" Because the egg cracked a joke. "

" Where did you find that joke? "I asked Bernadette.

" My nephew ... How about this, "Where do ghosts their beer?"

"Just say it!"

"In the machine-boo!"

"I can not believe how many of you nephew?"

"It's a shame MS. We get on well, how does it affect you still?"

"difficult to get an erection to ...!"

"Yes, I have so much. They are not obtuse are you?"

"I do not know how I do, I did it."

"Oh, these diseases dirty."

We have continued with the themes of disease, but they had already agreed it was a damn shame, and I did not say anything more on this topic, an accident is just that an accident, and better to avoid if you have enough know what it is and how it is, no sense in belabouring it.

"Each of the meeting this evening at the Moulin Rouge, you know, been around since the 1880s. You have to be there."

"Who's everybody?"

"Tony, and Hans, and me and Katharine, and I think your friend Ezra is it."

"How about your friend, Arthur?"

"I wish he was, but he is in Augsburg, says he could give us at the Oktoberfest. You have to love."

"Of course, I will come," I said.

"and bring Ezra!"

"Thank you, we will be there," and I stood up and left, went back to my small apartment where Bernadette's Hotel and was on the bed, I needed to write more, but the wine was always there for me, and my foot was sore, the gout began feathering my system. Everything was too much for me, the night before, and this morning, the wine and the late hours.

 

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dennis_Siluk_Ed.D.

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster