Magical Thoughts

Saturday, March 15, 2008

How To Reduce Family Shouting-Induced Stress

One of the things that disturbs me no end is when my wife and children are screaming at me from all over the house every time they want something from me. I can hear it now.

The kids screaming at the top of their lungs, "DAAADDDD! THE COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY UNPLUGGED THE KEYBOARD TWIRLING IF I HAD IT AROUND MY HEAD BY THE CORD."

Or maybe my wife screaming through the house, just after I settled down to do some work in my office, "LOVE, THE DOG STEPPED ON THE REMOTE AND ANYTHING CHANGED AND NOW IS NOT WORK."

It is not that my family help if they need me bothers me. But crying is kin to fingernails on a blackboard ... It drives me so mad I want to scream at them, "LEAVE ME ALONE THE HECK !!!!" Of course I am not ... I yell that they simply ignore it and hope they fix their own problem.

I understand why this is. When I was a child I cried on my older brother, when we were fighting more than one of these moments of life or death, children seem to have all the missing day.

Like boots to my GI Joe knew only that my 6 years older brother hid in Our damp, dark, eerie basement that I will not go in. But in reality, I just returned from the filled boots in the green velvet couch in grandmother's house, because I do not want my brother to get. It was just easier to make ... Him, at least until he began loudly to me and then beat me to a pulp.

Fortunately all scream brought Mom to the rescue, but then she started screaming at the two of us not being able to along.

It 's No wonder, like me, shouted ... Even if nobody angry with me for a change. I have conditioned automatically go on the defensive when I hear a voice.

So tripped when I hear that I tense and screaming no matter what they ask is, I will only say: "No!" Of course, I can not say that my wife and the results will be far worse than the inconvenience by dropping what should I do to help her to go. Life is so hard.

But we have the screaming problem has been solved, all in the house now much happier. With the new technology we have, in those days, knew that a 30-40 year-old tech solution would be the answer. Or at least a newer version of it.

I 'm sure you remember, back to the 60-70's, when it was cool to install a wireless intercom system in your new house. If you do not have one of Jone's house nearby did.

My probably oldest brother (not the one who inspired me to a pulp), and I have not forgotten what I was impressed that he as state-of - the-art technology in his house. He even had an FM radio, pumped awesome songs like the Eagles' Take It To The Limit "in the entire house.

Well the problem with the old wired phones is that you always have to come out of your nice comfortable seat and go to the wall, where the intercom was to answer. That is the disadvantage that something to be bolted on wall.

But where modern technology has to solve this problem. These days you can wireless intercoms everywhere. I can work right next to my nice comfortable chairs and a majority of the time I can resolve a family crisis without getting up at all! Give me a remote control for the TV or stereo and my trusty new intercom� what more could a man need. Maybe a beer? I can only my wife intercom to me too! Well OK, maybe that's pushing it far.

But you know, what is better? THERE'S NO LONGER SHOUTING! Now we have an intercom system, the members of my family talking to me in a normal voice. It is amazing how much better I feel, if I am not shouted. And my wife and my children better "service" Dad's Repair Shop, as they would if they only become in my virtual cave screaming at me.

You to have the same tranquillity and peace in your life. The magic box solution is comfortable and just waiting for you to experience what I and many other people happy. It surprises me that more people have not been rediscovered, intercoms and what they can do for you. It seems to me so obvious now.

Hopefully you experience the improvement of these simple, small devices make in your life too.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=David_Onlslow

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster