Magical Thoughts

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family Happiness - Teamwork

As you can see the marriage? Do you consider it as a channel to satisfy your physical and emotional needs or to provide a house to shelter and warmth, and that will be built by you and your partner have? Living in a world dominated by a spirit of selfishness, it is easy to be selfish. But to achieve family happiness, we need help and we need teamwork.

After marrying, men and women should strive to their marriage in terms of view? "us" and "we" and not "my" and "me". They should learn that are not always at the heart of individual through cooperation with each other, even if it is unpleasant to do so. Because marriage is a lasting and intimate relationship, both parties need to make changes to become "one flesh".?

If you and your spouse are not a team, small things can escalate into major issues with each of you to attack others rather than the problem at hand. But if you and your partner are a team, you will be as a pilot and copilot with the same flight instead of two pilots on a collision course. As a problem arises, instead of wasting time and energy blaming each other, you are practical solutions.

Now you can rate your team spirit by answering the following questions:


    I can
  1. the money I earn "All Mine" because I deserve it?

  2. I myself
  3. by members of my wife to keep, even if he /she is in her presence?


  4. to have total relaxation, I must be away from my partner?


Although husband and wife "one flesh", they are two individuals with different personalities and preferences. Why not ask, then, your partner for his suggestion? In this way, you two will be governed by, and team-oriented.

 

Jerry enjoys writing articles on line, and he has also set up his own website http://handheldsteamercleaners.com.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jerry_Cao

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster