Magical Thoughts

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Key (A Fairytale) Goodbye, My Son - Chapter 11 - (Part 1)

Conqueror limped stiff, but was always eager to start a new journey, the loving spontaneity of adventure as much as I do. Occasional blowing warm air greeted us as we made our way down the mountain convinced me to take my coat to wrap and tie it to the horse. I was not sure where we were with the exception of the head to follow the holy man card, but I have learned that there were two references to a cave, one of Sahmad and one for the holy man's sketch, and there Caves were cold and wet, the fur could prove useful someday. I had a strange feeling about this cave.

We our descent without incident, only a few storm clouds in the distance.

It began harmlessly enough, barely a trickle. This is how things always started with me - innocent - but then the big sky opened their sluices, unleashing angry, broiling clouds and storms, drove in threatening, slate-grey skies.

The storm forced us to stop and shelter in the higher foothills where we were under the huge Delta and huge flood plains of Mount MonoTracer strongly annoyed us remember that they must be crossed. But at least we were now safe for the torrential rains hampered the performance of my enemies. The storm in his compassion protected this king and his wounded charger, at least for now.

My view was through the land that was my home. The immensity of the drama unfolded before me was breathtaking, painting his endless splendor of the landscape. Tigers, elephants, each type of animal was confused on the run, eyes wild, the sweltering jungle looking for higher ground and refuge. And I ran so good, but only water was not my enemy.

We could see the delta under the anilmals tried to flee as the water ran them together in the direction of security, and since I saw this tragedy unfold, I experienced a powerful Insight - that every living creature treasures, just as I do - and suddenly the viewfinder's key rule of not killing a living being was no longer abstract. The Flash insight was so powerful that they are permanently dyed my opinion, with an indelible commitment to a new perspective on life, a new character, which remain constant, no matter how many lives I would have to endure. I knew that my fundamental trends have been changed if I could not kill the soldiers in the courtyard, and now this understanding was intuitive and durable, since they come from my head in my heart.

Permanent changes in my awareness was only when I could see , 'And until they see "took place, which could only happen in each of incredible moment, I would only thoughts and opinions, that change like the wind. This refusal to kill would be ridiculous, seemed to me at once, but after this direct communication, an emanation from the source, I knew that I was finished with the killing forever. I had the teeth, nails and hair of an animal, but I was no longer an animal in my heart. I was a man with responsibility and the ability to understand in a much deeper level. What would be the next life hold for a murderer and his motives confused, and vice versa, what would it a hold understood and sacrificed his life, while forgiveness?

The contact with the key seekers on the mountain, my experience with the holy man, deepening and my inner work had an incredible influence on this phase of my spiritual life. He opened an extended observation of life from a strange and beautiful perspective . It seemed that in some strange way, my physical appetite fell away while my spiritual bodies were flowering, a radical difference in the way I experienced things. I now circled around the life again but this time in a more refined level and visibility. My wrong Center or "self", this individuality was also produced gradually fade, and although this idea of a personality still clung to me like a smell, it was weakening.

Long I have the idea of religious rituals and beliefs as an answer, because I could see where they are produced and sustained a self rather als''Demontage. I knew that only by the actions of this self-produced kamma '& # 39; made, and only through insight would kamma and the bogus self-employment, the resolved.

When removed his hood in the temple, I saw the true face of my doubts as well, and they leave immediately.

Realizing that my personality would not continue after death , Then see the futility and foolhardiness of relying on religious beliefs to find the key instead of my own efforts, and finally to overcome doubts - these three successes positioned myself at the threshold "Stream input", where I would suffer in a material body not more than seven more lifetimes.

The magician once said: "My heart is breaking for those who do not listen, because there is nothing you can do to help them, everything you will be able to do is quiet , The never-ending passion they are determined to endure in their future life. "I could see now, and I felt great compassion for those who were unconscious or perhaps responding to higher thoughts, those who are unable to understand how much more there is to life other than what it perceived prisons reveal.

 

E. Raymond Rock of Fort Myers, Florida is cofounder and principal teacher at the Southwest Florida Insight Center, http://www.SouthwestFloridaInsightCenter.com His twenty-eight years of meditation experience has taken him across four continents, including two stopovers in Thailand where he practiced in the remote northeast forests as an ordained Theravada Buddhist monk. His book, A Year to Enlightenment (Career Press/New Page Books) is now available at major bookstores and online retailers. Visit http://www.AYearToEnlightenment.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=E._Raymond_Rock

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster