Magical Thoughts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Daytime Television May Have Saved My Career

Today, what used to call my friend Cyndi for a "Day of mental health", but I prefer to be realistic and call it an "I-can-take-it-one-more-bloody-day" tag .

Yes, I feigned illness and called out sick from work. My plans were to use, take the unplanned downtime, and run some jobs that include the dog to the vet, shopping, work on my column and general budget. Unfortunately, going out to the vet and at the beginning of this column, nothing else is getting work done because I am the misery that is daytime television have become addicted.

I do not say, because the misery of the unrealistic tales of woe in the "daily drama" (aka "soaps"), but shows the many court cases, shock-shows and reality television to entertain the unemployed, students and pensioners summer break. This must be the public this programming is geared to how the advertising. First, the lawyers who can get money for your car accident attach, your Social Security number and adjust claims for medical malpractice, they are sure that you file as soon as they tell you that you win millions. Second, the Auto title loans is people who say, with a pleasant jingle, take their money and, hey, you can even keep your car (for now). The least offensive ads are to promote technical and vocational schools, said the audience and get their asses in advance through training, a noble message, but I have counted at least eight in a thirty-minute program, and I begin to mind to doubt my own career choices.

So, rather than productive with my time, so far I have seen several divorces, people sue over cell phone bills, damaged property, unpaid rent and utilities, unpaid loans, unpaid deposit, vicious dogs, evil neighbors, and shows on paternity tests, out - of-control teens, fraud and partners. Heck, even my old standy on BBC America in it, although to a lesser extent. Gordon Ramsay, we have attempted to try to save a restaurant, in the absence, Ruth Watson, yelling at a hotel in the absence of Gillian McKeith save big man, and The Apprentice.

What I learned on my illegal day that daytime television, it's about pain, misery, human misery, suffering and persecution, or lack of money. And I'm addicted.

I'm more looking forward to going back tomorrow to work.

 

http://notesfromthelightside.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Julie_Huggins

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster