Magical Thoughts

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jada Pinkett Smith is Shining Now

That is true it is Jada Pinkett Smith's turn to shine. To the everyday person it seems that Will Smith and Jada coordinate their time in the spotlight.

Will Smith with his version of "Hancock" in the summer of 2008 and Jada Pinkett Smith with her version of "The Women" in theaters today. I can not remember a time, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith had films in cinemas simultaneously.

Mrs. Smith is very active in the autumn of this year with the upcoming release of "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa", in theaters November 2008. With the success of his predecessor, it is expected that very well in the cinemas.

I can remember when Jada played the fiery character of Lena James on "Another World." She was married 11 years, the talented actor Will Smith and is the mother of three beautiful children. Jada Pinkett has grown, bloomed and are half of the most powerful couples in Hollywood.

Jada Pinkett Smith has just directed her first film, "The Human Contract." You can now director to her long list of credits.

Not only Jada Smith has expanded its wings into other genres such as music. She is the lead singer of hard rock /heavy metal group Wicked Wisdom. But it is also an astute business woman. Jada Pinkett Smith is one of the largest investors in the black women-owned cosmetics business, Carol's Daughter. And at the top of their list, it is obvious that the family comes first.

So step aside, Will Smith, we can not wait to see what Jada will do next.

 

Hi, I am Ayanna Malone and I Blog. My goal as a blogger was to get back into the habit of writing daily. I am a published author currently working on my second novel.

My Thoughts TV and Opinions Equal Entertainment This blog mainly covers television, my thoughts and opinions. I write mainly through my own perspective. I have thrown in dashes of entertainment news, current events and reviews which turn out to be entertaining.

You can view my other works at:

http://www.bloggingsgotmehooked.blogspot.com

http://www.watcheverythingonline.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ayanna_Malone

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster