Magical Thoughts

Friday, February 27, 2009

Unlocking the Mysteries of Young Minds

, he was hiding in bed, warm and welcoming, as the error-in-a-carpet, I told him he looked like.

The cat jumped on the bed, curled beside us, like me with his favorite bedtime story and began to read.

We will go into another world, and this love will be read as a small child from him an avid reader, as he getting older. Now he reads and speed can devour a book in a few hours.

At the time there were half a face and a small nose Poking through the edge of a warm blanket. Outside the rain was pelting and the wind howled. Inside, we were safe and warm in FANTASY LAND.

It was the cat, who first noticed something.

They lifted her head up suddenly with astonished eyes and looked around.

Gareth had a sparkle in his eyes and a smile I would have happily accepted. I thought he was just enjoying the story.

he suddenly put his fingers in my mouth because I was in conversation.

Normally this would be at least as unsociable, but he was little, and it came too late and he was tired, so I thought "how cute."

But his fingers taste a little funny.

I licked my lips for a few seconds and asked innocently: "Why did you POKE your finger in my mouth?"

'Coz I found a hole and my finger in it, "he said. "I did not know what it was coz I was not looking, then I was wriggling it around and realized I had my fingers, the cats bum. So I made it ..."

midway through this very long late night set, I knew what's coming and started spluttering.

"and the first thing to do, thought stick in my mouth?" I asked.

"Yes," he grinned with far too much honesty.

And that's the thing with too little. Life in the time. Get an idea and do it. None of those "I wonder what would happen if" or "is the right thing to do." If it feels good, do it.

and I could not be angry, because there is a photo of me at three years old my uncle, stooping over Fred's head on the beach somewhere in South Wales, Malteasers feeding him while he slept half lounged with his eyes closed .

Obviously I can not remember, but what happens next, right after the photo had to express myself completely makes sense. Going through the eyes of a toddler.

Apparently, I found a large, juicy sea snail crawling a rock nearby, and suddenly, that Uncle Fred in the mouth instead.

A few large matt gnashes later the peaceful family scene erupted.

bits of chocolate and chewed happily snail flew everywhere and my Uncle Fred, whom I had never heard, nor raise his voice, before we can RIP them alone, had a complete personality transplant right before my eyes.

The language, I said that was terrible, and I became an ice cream kiosk in order to distract me from the first terrible scene unfolded, and, secondly, to my happy smiling face of Fred's murderous progress.

I loved my Uncle Fred a lot, and I would never have done to disturb him. Which begs the question why I do it?

Probably for the same reason the first place Gareth thoughts about his finger poking the cats bum was in my mouth. However vindictive action, as that may sound, I know there was no malice is.

curiosity, what happens if I, what happens if I do that, is deep within us, so we can learn.

Gareth learned not to do it again because I was friendly, but firmly in my answer after returning from a 20 minutes scrub the mouth in the bathroom.

I learned it was not wise to try something other than Malteasers Uncle Fred in the mouth, unless I was ready for a flood of chocolate coated screw bits and some very interesting loud words, which to me back.

I also have a mixed message there, which led me into other kinds of problems later. For my crime, I was directly to my favorite place and my favorite ice cream. It was not planned, but I was rewarded!

In the market for the past week I watched as a small boy eating a sausage roll was sitting beside his father and pop a piece into his mouth. Except that moments ago, I saw him Fossickers on the ground and pull something.

It took a few minutes and an anguished cry from his father to realize that it is not sausage roll, he was crunching up.

it could have been worse than the piece of dried tomato encrusted with gravel, but before three years, everything in the mouth it is advisable to check on their origin.

And just because all of these examples, some boys do not believe that girls are immune to this kind of behavior. The thing about girls, about the young daughters, is that their practical jokes are more subtle and potentially more dangerous than the boys, and they are even more obscured.

Another time perhaps.

Whatever happens, do not be mad if something happens, happens. We are not born with the appropriate behavior built, and it is something that we learn life. Without this kind of error would be boring life, and writers would have nothing to write.

 

I am an Australian children's writer, presenter, motivator and freelance journalist. We run a company called Chocmint Ltd, committed to making a profound, positive, fundamental difference to the lives of young people.

We tour schools, theatres and youth facilities around the world presenting our Imagination Creation show to tens of thousands of young people every year. http://www.chocmint.com

The shows demonstrate and share powerful creative writing and cartooning techniques, and we take the fear away from children about looking bad, getting it wrong and making mistakes. We are all about demonstrating how young people can live the life of their dreams by doing what they love and have real passion for. For more, and bookings, please go to: http://www.chocmint.com

"Think it, Say it, Do it,
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS,
LIVE YOUR PASSION,
LOVE YOUR LIFE.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robert_Daniel

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster