Magical Thoughts

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Do You Deal with Baby Momma Drama?

This concept is one of these new concepts, which are always very much. With the high level of premarital sex, divorce, infidelity and we have since the age of the people is that more children outside marriage than within the boundaries of the sacred marriage. Besides baby momma drama language, we have deep in our society like "My Baby Daddy" and "My baby momma" .

I was born in 1969 and high school graduates in 1987. Yes, I take advantage of me. I remember growing up in Reisterstown MD and not really understanding if my friends, what I thought was her father, by his first name. Or if someone would say this is my half-sister. You see, I came from a family that you just do not see that in. It was a stranger me.

I thank God that my parents are still happily married after 39 years marriage. Come now to my generation. I have a sibling, my younger sister. Now I have a child from a previous marriage, and she has a child with a man that they are not married. If we go wrong. My dad used a term that with me years ago that kind of stuck with me. He said that your generation does not have the "stick to it" .

You know the Bible says that children pay for the sins of their parents. Well, I for one am ashamed that I be a better choice and better decisions in my life. I am aware that because of errors, which I have made and probably makes my children receive a disadvantage. I still thank God that they also benefit from the good decisions I have made, as well.

The thing is that most of what is happening in the world is not also concerned about the outcome in the long term, because we live in a society, concentrated, uses and supports the immediate satisfaction. You see, when sex and elicit behavior is encouraged and promoted on television, in our music, and in advertising, we develop a sense of well-it's just the way things have are.

We influence on a generation that has perpetuated wrong behavior Because sex before and outside marriage has become an accepted behaviour in every avenue of our lives and now 3-4 after generations of babies raising babies, we now have what we call drama. Drama-the quality of being dramatic. Ok, you are dramatically? Are you better suited to play in front of an audience than the implementation of a deal with the real life?

Have you ever played the dozens, even if you do not know what the dozens of you are younger than I? The dozens, if two people in a competition to see how can talk bad or embarrassing the other worse. It usually happens with a lot of people around cheering and egging on the whole. Wenn wir in das Drama der mein Baby Papa oder mein Baby momma, wir in der Regel um Dinge, die nicht zur Losung eines Problems mit dem Kind in question.

When sprechen wir eber die andere Person in negativer Weise und umgekehrt dieses Verhalten dient nur zu try and make you feel better or graer than the person you've decided to lay down and create with this child. Now is the person you have chosen, which means that say about you? I think it has some serious questions about your judgement and your intelligence.

Remember, you are the one that they chose. You are the one that in this Union, if you will. Now they can, and the child have to endure the decision that you made.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Earl_Hall

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster