Magical Thoughts

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wonder Woman Lynda Carter 13 Inch Statue.

I clearly remember when I was a very small boy watched Wonder Woman on television. I was in awe with their powers, but especially with her beauty, grace, and the sexy outfit. I did not know that it's time, but I was my first crush. I was always in front of the television every time the show, and because of my fascination, the show, I have a very avid collector of Wonder Woman.

I everything she began to collect stickers and pictures, when I was small, because that's all what I can afford at this time. As I grew older I was able to buy more and rare collectibles article about Wonder Woman. Collecting societies, I started a few comic books from which Wonder Woman is featured, but what I really like is toys on the first superheroine.

I bought a replica of the lasso that it was in a television show, I do not remember so excited when I first got hold of the mementos. I was so careful with her that I did not even want to try to swirl around it. The next souvenirs I bought the Wonder Woman cuffs, which indicates that it block the balls their enemy tries to shoot them. It was gold and had a star in the middle. I clearly remember letting my sister and they pretend as if they Wonder Woman.

But the most valuable mementos I ever have is my Wonder Woman Lynda Carter 13-inch statue. When I first time this statue, while I was surfing the Internet I said to myself, I have to have. The cold cast porcelain statue was hand painted on almost real similarity to life. The creator of the statue itself with Lynda Carter to as the statue's life as as possible. It also produces only about 2500 pieces of this magnificent statues, it is a very limited mementos. But the best thing I like about this statue is that it comes with a certificate of authenticity, so I was sure it was real. No one embodies the beauty and the spirit of more than Wonder Woman Lynda Carter, actress who portrayed her on the beloved TV series. It is always the vision forged in a generation's memory as the quintessence superheroine.

Now that I think the statue, it is the pride and joy of my Wonder Woman collection. This will be a memory that I hold and my kids.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Geoff_Cruz

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster