Magical Thoughts

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Key (A Fairytale) Chapter 14 - Seven Days (Part 4)

"There is only one way that my training can be taken to heart," Weepasa warned, "and that is when attention is any continuous vigilance moment of every day. Do you understand what I just said? Vigilant Every moment of the day, first you'll feel lost and confused, because if your mind is not allowed to keep out what he observed, it will be very uncertain with only registration.

without awareness ", but not succumb to fear. Do not worry about your physical health either, if you are, you are constantly scheme to keep you safe, and this is being considered, and break your mindfulness. We must really be a fearless warrior to achieve the key for you can easily die from the effort here. But so be it. The effort will also in the next life. "

Weepasa just said that I could easily die from training with him here, I finally had to face it, it was time to decide whether I was prepared to risk everything. After all these years look inside, but had I wonder, is exactly that was, what is risk?

"Life is very short," added Weepasa. "If everything you do in this brief moment, we call a lifetime to save themselves constantly over and over again , You'll never face the ultimate challenge. Save for the future can be an ongoing delusion, when the future arrives, you will save yourself time and time again. Your pattern quit the habit is so deep that you create kamma, the propensity to save constantly, and therefore you'll never find the courage, on your "self.'

" Here you have the opportunity to break this pattern of many life times of fear, the fear of emptiness, but a man like you will never find its limits, until he goes. Do not stop midway, as you have done so many times in the past. For once in your life to seek to overcome your past kamma and go to finality without concern.

"Their training starts now. You must practice the work of the internal insight Every Waking Moment, to the dragon. Seven years unbroken mindfulness and the dragon in the hands. Never mind seven years - seven months of unbroken attention will reach your destination. In fact, if you maintain unbroken mindfulness here for only seven weeks, you can find your keys. disregard for seven weeks for you, seven days of unbroken attention and you will become a central keeper.

"You can ask a question."

The question arises spontaneously in my head, but he did not come from me. I could not tell where it came from: " Why help humanity, even if they do not have? "

Weepasa the immediate answer was, almost as if he expected the question:" Because humanity suffers. "And with this, the captain abandoned me off.

I left Weepasa Rooms with mixed feelings of fears and expectations. This is definitely the most intense thing I ever tried, for a still in the cave, I had some control. Well, I would not under control, but would undoubtedly remain completely free in my inner Work because the structure and support here. This was the master of insight that the sorcerer's apprentice had promised, and I knew that I was very close to the dragon of Atta. I do not fluctuate. How could it be difficult to full attention for a mere seven days!

I began the timetable and quickly discovered that the tax control was not easy. Because I had my life to control more than seventy years, but for some reason, my confidence in this teacher was unconditional, and I found that by following this extremely restrictive training of the mind, I could let go of my "self", piece by piece. I did this by being aware of every thought, pulse, as it emerged, as well as the physical and mental emotions feelings, and then released immediately.

I sat perfectly still while my inner work, not moving after I settled into my position. Any tendency to move was always preceded by a thought or physical sensation that I let go immediately therefore invalid, that the action would have normally followed. If I felt the inclination to move, I would release the slope. This has always mindful of all, the first contacts with my body or mind, contrary to so that I could see the suggestions clear and not so automatic and unconscious in my answers. If the body needs to relieve himself, I noticed the first sensation in the bladder and impetus to the development urinate.

I found that practicing internal work while walking was not much different sitting, except that when I was very careful when walking, the vigilance was even more refined, if later sitting. While the hiking trails, I have no case with someone, no discussion or search around, not even a sideways glance. That was very important, because I knew that only one minute conversation, a one-minute escape would ruin my attention by day - if not weeks. I went into a slow pace to normality by a End of the trail to the other with my arms are relaxed and my hands. I did not realise my attention to something as soon as the walk began. There was only the foot, so that my eyes two steps ahead on the way. With my Spirit aware and concentrated, I paid strict attention to the different sensations, which emerged, and then immediately released, as the feelings of Fae touching the ground, and the various joints moving.

In many ways I was wearing my own teachers, mentioning something about myself was to help me, or rather a "feel" in my heart. With the help of my years of internal work, it became known that I instinctively that this awareness has continued unabated. A glance away from my attention in my Practice would ruin on foot, and so I kept my focus intense, and remained in each moment as if I was on a high wire hundreds of Faen in the spirit air.

My fought every turn and tried to free itself from the restrictions of this intense internal work. seriousness doubt again, and memories of the past attacked me. I was well aware that these kinds of doubts and obstacles were only indicators that my spirit was noticeably wrong, and that the practice has always been effective, so that I do not fall victim to one of the beginners' error succumb to uncertainty and reverie. I knew that if I did yield to these things, Insight would finished.

I never tried to think, without being aware that I thought And Never talk to anyone. I was completely self-enclosed, and there was everything for me, I could simply follow the bells. A bell indicates that it was time to sit in my room and practice. Two bells practice meant to walk on the roads. Three bells announced the meal in the main building and four bells alerted me it was time to sleep, while five bells awoke me. My whole existence consisted of alternating periods of sitting, walking, eating at once Day, and four hours of sleep per night. This was my training - just after the bell and on a constant, wide open awareness.

There were worrying that things were not fully resolved in my head, and it irritates me. I have tried to just watch how thoughts, but they always returned, torture me every day. I knew that I need more help before my mind could relax enough to progress, so I see the danger, Weepasa again.

 

E. Raymond Rock of Fort Myers, Florida is cofounder and principal teacher at the Southwest Florida Insight Center, http://www.SouthwestFloridaInsightCenter.com His twenty-eight years of meditation experience has taken him across four continents, including two stopovers in Thailand where he practiced in the remote northeast forests as an ordained Theravada Buddhist monk. His book, A Year to Enlightenment (Career Press/New Page Books) is now available at major bookstores and online retailers. Visit http://www.AYearToEnlightenment.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=E._Raymond_Rock

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster