Magical Thoughts

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Key (A Fairytale) - The Final Chapter (Part 3) A Promise to Keep

"What now, my 'king'," he sarcastically me, his face expressing its obvious exasperation.

"I have rarely seen wisdom, and wondered what I should do?"

"The wisdom you have experienced and are now tell me is dead and gone. Do you see that? The truth can only be found in this moment. How many times must I repeat, please come here instead disturbs me by regurgitating all this deep reaching wisdom, you would be far better advised to stay in your room where you will see many more truths. Are you here because you are lonely? Do not allow yourself to become lonely, they will steal anything from you. Well, since this is our last meeting you are well advised to draw attention to what I am say.

"your marker on the mastery of the first two big weapons were concentration of mind and the investigation of your body and mind. Other indicators, your progress in the future livelihoods. As you know, an electricity supplier in the temporary rule bypasses the kingdom of heaven and back to Earth or a similar area not more than seven times in a human nature, physical form before them. Based on the experience of their internal work and the resulting wisdom, the electricity market participants will have seen by the belief in a permanent personality, have dismissed all doubts and skepticism, and will have thrown away every religious faith in the rules or rituals. He or she has seen for themselves that these three things can never be found at the moment, and reside only in the past to be considered dead thoughts, and concepts.

"The current moves on market participants to a once-returner, , have conquered almost sensual pleasure and anger. This is where you are, my friend, I kindly pointed out, eat your food! "

Weepasa spoke about the sensual pleasure, but I do not think that this is a problem. I have the feeling that I never conquer the anger, it was so much a part of me. It would be an unusual event for him to end forever.

"the once-Returner becomes a non-Returner, Weepasa continued," if he completely exhausted sensual pleasure and anger. You are in the immediate vicinity. Having overcome the first five hurdles, the Non-Proliferation Returner must triumph over the last five, which are extremely difficult to overcome. These are craving for existence in the world of pure form, desire for existence in the world of non-form, pastoral care Pride and self-righteousness, pastoral care restlessness, and egoism (I am an individual separate from reality). These barriers are subtle and cooperate in the highly refined level of an advanced nature, but they must be defeated. "

I understood Weepasa, from an intellectual level, in relation to these five advanced obstacles, but assumed it seems quite different to a highly developed enough really approach them.

" Once a key role seekers surmounts these hurdles and will become an important 'Cage', "he continued," life is experienced from a totally different angle. The inner work at the beginning with endless work to keep intruding thought, is now stable and effortlessly, a state of perfect natural existence. Well, one no longer feels a need to achieve something, because everything was done.

"It is no longer struggling a bit different than what you are - as an accepted and rejected nothing. It is unconditional, undirected attention from all come in the areas of body and mind, but the focus is a mirror with all being reflected rather than absorbed and understood by the Spirit, because the big "I", the self is now over. Now you are no longer, Not more ambitious, not more fighting, everything except you are, with no agenda, no fears, only to keep this last point, this last human form. The goal of goallessness has been reached. "

But I still have my goal, the key! How can I achieve my goal, without a goal? Or was this goal holds me back? "I was very confused - by my thoughts. Maybe that was what he tried to teach me.

Weepasa drove his hometown:" Remember, there is no "I" at the moment there is only ", which is . And although the illusion that "you" are in the moment with something else, it is not enough space for both "you" (the phenomenon) and "what" (Reality). It follows that 'man' must '. "THE moment you all," I am. "Can you not see? If solitude, loneliness is', 'it's the truth, it is the truth of the moment - and it is. It is not something that can be controlled or wished away, it is! No one is lonely, but someone is loneliness. If you accept this simple fact: "It is there,''I am that" They are never lonely again, it is simply connected to the loneliness with piercing awareness, and that 'you' there is not and can not be a target for the loneliness, it will disappear in the short term. You see, you will never found the truth. You can only find the errors - and when the errors detected, Reality find you.

"They have extraordinary experience, the Great Calms the investigation, which are milestones in your journey, but a journey, like the morning fog in the forest, clears slowly with the heat of the sun, always with a residual maturity patch here and there. You can not hurry the fog or try to blow it away, it dissipates when the time is ripe. Also your fog will dissipate. where patience is needed. "

The fog was clearing... Slowly. Now I better understood my feelings on the mountain when I was saddened by the fact that my horse would never hurt run again. There was sadness and the pain was real, it was the Truth, it was what it at this moment. But, "I" was the mourning. It was not the case "Me". It was me, or better said, "I" was the illusion that goes wrong in a little sadness that I thought I should be able to control. ME THAT, nothing else. So now I finally knew what John is trying to tell me my first lesson about the inner working so many years ago, I'm ! What an amazing was.

Weepasa then he gave me a fierce look, "Do you finally understand everything I explained it?"

I resigned nodded "Yes."

"The source is located in close proximity, and the key is within reach, "said Weepasa," but this is your last statement. Now it is up to you whether you kill the dragon. There are no further meetings. "

 

E. Raymond Rock of Fort Myers, Florida is cofounder and principal teacher at the Southwest Florida Insight Center, http://www.SouthwestFloridaInsightCenter.com His twenty-eight years of meditation experience has taken him across four continents, including two stopovers in Thailand where he practiced in the remote northeast forests as an ordained Theravada Buddhist monk. His book, A Year to Enlightenment (Career Press/New Page Books) is now available at major bookstores and online retailers. Visit http://www.AYearToEnlightenment.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=E._Raymond_Rock

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster