Magical Thoughts

Monday, April 7, 2008

Caricature Artists - Just Kids Party Entertainment?

Most people hear the word caricature and say, "a cartoon artist, it is only for children."

People to combine seems to be a cartoonist with their youth. Maybe it was the caricature drawing they got in the Disney or Jersey shore, where they were a kid.

With my experience in the party and entertainment business, I can tell you this is a myth.

Adults love, outlined by a cartoonist. If I set up a fair, which usually I draw mostly children. If the drawings are complementary, at a party, it seems to motivate the people to use them. They will not have the opportunity to get quite often sketched. That seems the key to them sit in a warm place. Then it is a chain reaction, and everybody gets into it. I hear from adult woman "make me very," as they giggle. They walk at a high price wedding, laugh and show their pictures to the other. I can tell you that at weddings a cartoonist is a real icebreaker. You have many people sitting together who do not know each other. If her comic portrait, to open to each other. Many people have told me that a cartoon sketch artists on their wedding made the party more fun. If I tell people I draw caricatures at parties to immediately think it is only for children. Now I have to explain to them the majority of my cartooning events are for grownups. The grate advantage of the cartoon, the artists at a wedding, it is also a wedding favour. To get more bang for their money. You get wedding entertainment and big wedding favors.

And with a cartoon artist is a very reasonable value if you make sure that you both options.

At Christmas and holiday parties to listen to the comments from people when they see me drawing cartoons . They say: "What we are 12 years old? There are the same people who line for a cartoon later in the party. They tell me that they did not realize how much fun it is to be considered. They prefer my wife said, as Angelina Jolie, the men tell me to draw, as Brad Pitt.

At fairs do I get the same comments. Most people will say that they never had a cartoon drawing, as it is for children. These people always dismantle and one did. It's great fun getting a cartoon they say. You tell me, I am the hit of the event, and caricatures are the best entertainment they have seen, at a party. Many say: "It's like a funny and original idea". I hear them say, "Who thought of this?

As You can hear all the laughter and humorous comments on the drawings. I start to laugh at me as well. It is a wonderful feeling, a smile on the faces of so many people. That is what I like about my job.

After so many comments about these events hearing cartoons are only for the children, I think that adults only BIG KIDS.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Steve_Nyman

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster