Magical Thoughts

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Key (A Fairytale) - Chapter 2 - Ariya (Part 1)

No friendly moon, it was unusual for this light path, but a pitch-black night, as dark and foreboding that I could not see my hand in front of my face. Even Conqueror's sharp eyes soon lost the trail, forcing me to wrestle and dismantling of heavy, wet vines, on foot and on winding roots and rocks in my Faen naked, but I fought on.

My life was shattered. I turned my back on the world only if I knew that I had my sword and took on the garb of a common beggars. My father was no longer there, I had my kingdom, and all my possessions, and I found myself lost and alone. I could have gone back, it was not too late. But soon it would be, if the power vacuum that I began to flood with ambitious man, I would be a threat to whom had an eye on my throne. But "going back" and "withdrawal" were not words that these warriors ever understood.

At least in the battle, I had, but now that control slipped away, as I have before me really for the first time. I had no idea where to go or what would be my fate, all I knew was that something was me to live in the woods and look inwards for the key, but I was unsure how to do either.

My father's death, I am very More than I had expected, to such a degree that an irreversible transformation takes place, was deep in me, and it was rapidly deepening. Maybe it was some kind of shock, a father's death, to dismantle youthful illusions of life of exuberance and joy. And now that the shock, disturbing and seemingly unanswerable questions plagued me questions, which only a few days ago seemed irrelevant a few days when I still able to escape into my fantasies.

When I was a child growing up Wuate I think the secret high priests of the court. They indoctrinated my young mind with impressive ideas from their books, and they assured me that if I only believe what they said, and follow their instructions guarded, I would eventually live with my creator in the sky forever. But I always wondered, behind her back, what or who was my creator and speculated that perhaps the priest's ideas were more in the area of children's fairy tales, tiptoeing around with serious answers secrecy that only increased their power and importance in the court. Why not come face to face with my creator right now, before I died? They never taught me how to do that! And what would a king do in the sky for eternity?

I was decided, a few real answers to my many questions. When the sky was only a tool in the hands of these clever manipulative priest to control my behavior, and strengthen their power, and it really was not the life, then I suppose when I was away. . . I was away! But there remains a problem, where I was before I was born? What was I before I was born? I Was a "nothing", something that materialized by accident, a very short existence, before returning again to "nothing" for eternity? I could not even imagine eternity! Would I be forever in a deep sleep, would like a dreamless night, quickly and without awareness, where my eyes for a moment and graen the beginnings of the next? This idea was comforting, with the exception of the fact, of course, that they never come!

Perhaps dissatisfaction that continually crept into my consciousness and spirit needed memory. I would not worry about these two things in a deep sleep, and who could be a hell so perfect without them?

Would I ever really understand? Would my sincere questions ever be answered? I was on the ground for thirty two years, and for some reason, I was thirsting for knowledge.

We fought through the undergrowth snarled for a week, lost in an endless forest and barely surviving on the occasional mango or banana and a little water we could find , and puddles here and there. One evening, just as the forest was in the middle of the night Serenade, I sat down at the odd bed twisted desire to maintain calm, confidence that the soothing, rhythmic cadence of locusts, and the sounds of the creatures hunting and hiding in Tanglements The slowdown would soon sleep.

It me was barely past dawn, the time of day when the forest slowly surrender his colors, and the outlines of the trees blur in the fading light, when conquerors neighed and stared into the sky. I followed the horse's eyes, and was surprised to see an intense light darting back and forth in the upper branches of the trees, as if signaling us to follow. This strange, intelligent, like fireflies light was so fascinating and charming fought that I through the woods to see what it was and where it was leading us.

Its brilliance slowly increased, on a mighty green hue as we broke out of the woods and found ourselves in a beautiful meadow, the first open-field, which we had since entering the forest. Like a huge, glowing lantern, the light slowly descended, while I just stood there staring with my mouth wide open.

Suddenly, the ball of light to us wandered and landed on a rock, where we were always brighter, until I was forced my shield a good eye for a moment. What happened next was incredible, the brilliant light transformed itself into a beautiful, young females with an extremely luminous materials, transparent quality over her.

She was only three meters high, a nymph, with delicate hands and Fae, and wears a stunning blue gown that was emitting powerful, bluish-green streams of light. Their eyes were big, twice normal size and were dark and mysterious piercing. I felt as if they were looking directly into my heart.

This illogical obvious appearance understandably enchanted me, and the intrigue only intensified when she began talking with her lips, with her voice mystically appear in my mind.

"Do not be afraid," Blitzte their words in my head. "I have always been with you. I was at your side when you mother died. Later, we often played together. You could see me then because I was unobstructed, not yet stifled by worldly illusions. If you are older, daring to walk the thin bar at the top of the castle, I was the one that kept you from falling. And if you grew up in a young man, I was with you on the battlefields protect you against mortal wounds.

"You can see I am now, as your mind is open again, like those of a small child, a result of your stitch the delights of the world, the key to search. Only when your mind is clear, as it is now, then I will see. Whether you see me, but I will always be with you. But, remember, not to me. My help will come when your best efforts are exhausted and you have to leave, only then will I be there. I am your helper, my name is Ariya. "

Unexpectedly, I had a flashback of walking to the high ledge of the palace and told me something to be careful, because I only strengthened almost to a loose section of the wall, which had most of my early demise.

Then Certainly it is no longer" talk "and just stand there, staring at me with these incredibly piercing eyes.

"Am I dreaming," I asked.

"No, my king, you start from your dream. The great warrior, it is nothing compared to the Warriors, which you need if you are really the key. This is a new and completely different battle which must be fought, and it must be fought smart as a tree bends with the wind. The weapons you have on in the past, your swords and knives, they are now useless. The key lies in the depth, guarded by a large dragon, the terrifying Dragon of Atta. That fear is the key stops safely hidden in his den, laughing at the power of the world, for the world and all its weapons can not touch him. "

Now I was really lost. The only weapons that could put on my mighty sword and crossbow. What other weapons could be strong enough to kill a dragon?

" I think I will need some help, "I said," I am confused. All I know is that something is pushing me. "

" Yes, "she replied," something about himself is pushing to develop, The Three Great Weapons of the Spirit. If you expect ever to face these savage dragon someday, you have to be good with these weapons. Extraordinary champions train in performance tests with each weapon, but you have to be exactly their teachings, mastering a weapon in a time before going on to the next. Dreadful Results will be your fate if you short cuts. "

What in the world she was talking about ... the spirit and master? This made no sense all.

" I am sorry that you have lost me, "I said, Zitterte my head.

Her expression turned serious," I would like, that you will not forget one thing, it is intuitively urges that nudge in the direction that your logical mind laugh. You must learn to see how intuitive these calls, so you can follow them, because they will lead to quiet, efficient areas, in your heart, areas that you must achieve if you are ever to hope that this fight mightiest of all dragons . These subtle calls to be heard as a small, quiet voice so quiet and modest, in many ways, but emotionally commanding in others. And they must be pursued regardless of the risk. They are very delicate, these tiny voices, and can easily be overruled by the powerful logic and common sense, very discerning when deciding what voice to obey. I can only recommend that you always to the subtle calls, in your heart, for everything from there is worth it. "

I was confused." You do not explain what is very good, "I said," I agree that it must have been that little voice that led me into the forest, and it would certainly be powerful to do, but I do not know now what to do. I know nothing about the forest. "

She smiled with stunning and irresistible eyes, so that they tortured piercing my heart, and said:" You do not need any knowledge of this unusual question, and soon you will discover that the knowledge and learning actually hinder you. Just let your heart, not your head, and then let everything else fall away. Never afraid of the consequences.

"Hold on to those things that I just said, in mind for the long journey, because if your heart, you will surely find the key."

Suddenly their form began to shrink back into a point of light .

"Wait", I screamed, "Wait", but it was too late, the point of light rose into the tree crowns. I stared in astonishment after her unsure what I had just experienced, but one thing I was certain that I was not dreaming, because conquerors big eyes, they saw, as intense as during the whole encounter. ()

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=E._Raymond_Rock

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster