Magical Thoughts

Friday, June 13, 2008

Four Humorous Poems - Well Sort Of

Death Wish

Don't my head buried under a stone

Bury me under a tree ...

Or, even better,

Under a picnic table.

(So you can have a drink on me.)

Throwing Everything /u>

You've were always on my back

You ' ; ve always been on my nerves

You've since getting up my nose

You'll get what you deserve:

I'LL throw everything I have for you!

You'll you stand on 'friend, I'll'

Then take off my legs

And suggest ends.

My soaked with the head is detached

To easily smash your explanations

In of cerebral Bowling match

With psychological devastation.

Serpent well as my right arm crept

Into your body space,

Quickly followed by the left

(They call it the race.)

Next, internal organs thrown

And landing all-quiver,

My lungs, is the definitive blow

And I know you do not like liver ...

But all those who left, if I through

Are bits of the broken heart,

For throw everything I have for you ...

Is tearing me apart.

I'm not quite ...

I'm not quite as Ghandi

But I work in it.

His inner strength would be handy to

In diet.

(But I was wearing the loin cloth on the breast-feeding.)

I'm not quite as Dr. Who

But I work in it.

The metamorphoses do

Tend I have to take me seven years

or thereabouts

Of lose hair and win pounds.

I 'M not quite Superman

But as I work with him,

And play the role of excellent:

I've a talented bent

For the bespectacled, bumbling Clark Kent-

Viewing Metropolis with a mild-mannered gaze

And the hope that one of these Days ...

I'll search for the right Phone box.

The Million Dollar Poem /u>

I once saw a painting

In an gallery

Which was simply

White paint

On Canvas.

They said it cost one million dollars.

So here poem

On is a similar issue ...

Read my writing blog at: http://tastingthewind.blogspot.com/
For more information go to: http://thelynngrocottacademy.bravehost.com/allanmayer.html

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Allan_Mayer

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster