Magical Thoughts

Thursday, June 5, 2008

How Do Music and Movies Move You?

How many times have you heard a song and was immediately transported to a specific memory? Everything about the memory of view, real and present. You will recall details about how you felt and the persons involved. You remember what it smelled like! It is amazing what a song can trigger memories!

Music has deeply affected us since the beginning of man. Our brains for us to decide what music we respond the most. As we go about our lives, we hear this music and unknowingly place bookmarks to certain songs and the associated memories. We must not think some of them are unforgettable memories, but years later we hear that song and every detail back.

Unfortunately amazingly, we can not choose and select the memories of bookmarks. Our saddest and most painful memories and our memories are marked grates and archived away.

Movies tend to have deep emotions we went through and thought were buried and forgotten. It is the hardest guy can make a film, be it in a sad way, and suddenly tearing. (he could say he has something in his eye to cover it up!)

I personally am a film buff, but I am a hard sell. It seems as shown out of ideas and are in a "re-make '. Or they are filming locations endless series, which have already stopped, there are very few films that are really original and entertaining. This is the reason why, when I see a great film, I it.

swarm of "Pan's Labyrinth" is the most important film I've ever seen. Directed by Guillermo del Toro, this is a mind blowing fantasy for adults. is the story of Ophelia, the bookish young stepdaughter a sadistic officer in Spain during the Second World War. It creates an eerie but fascinating fantasy world to escape the harsh reality. There are subtitles, but it is a style in the film. warning This is an adult fantasy, violence, no nudity. NOT FOR CHILDREN!

Ophelia's fate touched me in my deepest levels, and it remains in my heart everyday.

I also enjoy a variety of films from comedy to drama. I have even enjoy science fiction. I love especially Stephen King movies. I was accused, a little distorted, but it's not! At least I admit it!

Remember, your brain picks up what you ever type of movies or music, you enjoy. They love what course to respond, because you really can not change, you're just lying to yourself! Rock on!

I am a 46 y/o single mom of two boys. I worked for 25 years in the Health Care profession. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and had to end my cherished career. For my own survival, I had to do something to gain self-value. I now work from home.
http://www.loubarrononline.info
http://www.loulhnpro.info

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lou_Stella_Barron

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster