Magical Thoughts

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grandmother and Granddaughter Reunion

On the way down to reunite with my granddaughter I had time to think about all the good times we had together when a little girl. I had hoped that doll house, I voted for them on their 4th Birthday. I understood it was 13 years and they might have gotten eliminated, but it was a project that I wanted with her, that in all of the institution in this great house with a little doll and what they can say their grandmother and her together have. I smiled, thinking about the time we've given it a Barbie Jeep for its 5th Birthday and how she was tearing around the yard, their great grandfather stood outside smiling and watch her play. Suddenly she went to her great grandfather right to full and stopped the customs of his legs, boy, he turned white, and then giggled and said Poppo Hi! We all laughed so hard that tears came from our eyes. I knew then she was just like me, a little speed demon! I remember the terrible day, cat had attacked, they had so many tricks in the beautiful face. When I saw her after all the agony, they told me that they do not cry and she was a big girl. I remember as if they are at the weekend at my place in the mountains and play in the old fort that the children that use to live built. We had so much fun and we were so close back then!

Then the last time I saw her until today was 13 years old when my son was in a bad wreck and I asked her mother to please bring her to see my son. I did not know that it would be the last hug and kiss I would for all the years. Today is a new day and I do not know what to do! Should I hug them and then give him a big kiss? Should I just wait and see if they want to embrace? I have seen pictures of her boys and she is beautiful! But that shows me not only their beauty, it is. I have long for this moment! What is your favorite color, what do you want in life, Do you remember everything that we use to do, and Do you remember me?

My son was already at the place we met. I am finally here, but with a tough time looking for him. You see my son race cars as a hobby and has its own mechanics. So we all thought we would be able to meet where we all enjoy the fresh air. OK, I found him, darn it is not yet, but is on the way. My son has 2 boys and they are there to her older sister and are very excited.

He just the conversation and told me to follow him down to meet them at the gate. I followed and was on the lookout and I believe what I say, first? Then she started my eye! I knew it was her! My son said stay here at the gate, and I will get it. I waited and she came to me and hugged her father, then he said to her, I have a surprise. She looked at him, smiled and said, Papa? He then turned around and said your grandmother. I held my arms and tears flowed, they looked at me and ran into my arms and we both said how much we missed each other. We could not stop crying and hugging all my thoughts disappeared, and all I could think was their possession and say how much I love her and how happy my heart was that we saw each other once boys were again.

The so excited, she could not wait where we were all gathered. They came down to us half way and ran to Papa, the oldest boy went up to her and said, "so you are my sister huh? They are cute. My son was then the boys to her. The smallest went to her and said please.

For embrace the rest of the day we were all so great, smiling and tears of joy came from nothing. All of us know and we're happy that our oldest is now home! I also look forward to the furnishing doll house with her, she kept it after all these years! Welcome home!

 

Carolyn Roome
303-816-7112
http://getyourlifebackonline.com
http://mountaingirlllc.com
Credit Repair 100% money back guarantee!
$500.00 No Monthly Fees, No hidden charges.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carolyn_Roome

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster