Magical Thoughts

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Quick-Fire Killer (A Short Story)

There is one reason for most things, and it was a reason no one could catch the killer ... Let me correct that no body could killer long enough to secure him in a jail.

Bell Edwards Lynn, he was not Jessie James, but he nearly killed as many as Jessie did. Born in 1947 in Minnesota, wanted by the FBI since 1985, and no one had ever caught him, or kept him long enough for more than 18 months in each jail.

Why? This is the story of killer, his victims, and why has he never limited (and it is much truth with which this story) .

his motives for his killing spree, loose at best, but this is for you to decide , To me they were mostly not-all-what I call random. My name is Henry Lowell, I worked for the Bureau of Prisons, in Minnesota, where it all began many years ago, and refers to until today. And I asked him for a client once and only once, while working in a halfway house on his way to psychologists, together with the other forty customers, based on a work release program.

I worked in Minneapolis, in Lake Street, in the distant days, that is all I can say, and I worked there from 1978 to 1986, and then went into private practice.

Mr. Lynn, he was brought to the Halfway House for three months for pretrial wait to go to Court. That is, if I advise him. He wanted to bail-in between his heinous crimes he was from a 25-year-old girl, and this in 1984, he was 37 years old, then they were in their second day, she tried to avoid his sexual advances, parked in the city of St. Paul, with a view to the cliffs, a few hundred Fae hochlegen. Below the rocky terrain, and a bit further, the river Mississippi, and he threw them on: the alleged crimes at this time, and investigated, but he ran, and that is when it all started.

In February, 1995, approximately ten years later, he was discovered, allegedly, and I drove to Huntsville, Alabama to identify him, he was in the county jail on new charges, and I was the only one who had a picture of him next to the FBI, "Borrowed me , This time he was in prison for rape, witnesses saw him call a young girl to the car, and he shot them several times when they approached, but the day before, he had been put into prison under an alias name for this Raping girls, and had 18-months at the work farm. The next day he got his revenge.

By the time I got there, I identified him, and when they went to the court house, he escaped, like a fly ready to be swatted he was gone.

But this does not stop there, Im 1999, in Columbus, Ohio, in January, he shot a policeman after a dispute over a woman, he tried to rip off her fur coat. This time he escaped when the police showed up as if he were in his antennas head.

In June 2004 he was involved in a shooting by a male family member, nephew, in Portland, Oregon. They still do not know how he escaped, they were ready to handcuff him, and he disappeared like a flash. I mean, he did not really disappear, like a ghost, but with a blinking of the officer's eyes, he quickly made his escape, and all officers were several dumbfounded.

I had went to see Chief of Police, Marty Wheeler, and tell him what I thought was the problem, but he said: "We do not need psychologists, we must be vigilant police," and all seven of those officers on suspension for neglect of duty.

It was in 2006 , Falstaff, Arizona, in December, the next sighting of Bell came to his victim this time was an armored car guard, shot from outside a movie theater, witnesses said, it was said Bell, and after I looked at the video I had it has been confirmed, nor was I in private practice, but this case pursued me, and seemed to follow, and assumed a life of its own, and me. So I followed in any clue I ever got.

The last sighting was in San Francisco, May 2007, during a robbery, a tourist was shot, they thought the cameras had picked up a second-female-accomplice.

Well you might think that this was the end of the story, but it was not, I was in the FBI office and asked by one of the agents, "You once went to give some advice to this person's behaviour, which may help us catch him, Unfortunately, Chief of Police, Marty Wheeler does not care all that much, but we are ready to listen. I was later found that Wheeler had the FBI to ask me that question very embarrassing and he was grieving For the person shot in Falstaff, was his nephew.

I he explained in the following way that Agent Michael Bair, and his assistant, Richard Fitzgerald: "Bell is a peculiar man with extraordinary qualities that he can often be a step ahead of the aggressors, it is not a question of finding out where he is, or even the Fang of him, but to him, if he wants to be in a defensive mode. One of ten million people have this rare Well, if you read his IQ scores, and his army background, and so on and on, and the way he escapes, you come to the conclusion or contact sure what he , I urge quick-fire intelligence. As soon as he felt, he automatically and prepare a plan. He quickly calculated the position of the threat, and an escape plan, this all happened in 100 milliseconds-spotting by his aggressor, and thus, positions, body, arms, legs, the route he will take. It is not magic, but has a quick brain that processes sensory information faster than the average man can remember. So, as you try to subdue, or think what you to do next, he has already planned his movements before take-off, his body is able, he sees where the threat is worse, and the weakest points, this is the case, he is the second notice is approaching a risk, and now that he is a refugee, his skills are sharper, and he sees all bodies as a threat. He knows, somehow, large or small postural changes necessary, for his escape, he corrected his stance, as you stand in front of him. "

" Well, "said Agent Michael Bair," it all has to do with anticipation and flight? "

" something like this! "

" How would you propose for us to capture him? "asked his assistant.

" As I said, you seem to people around him, he escapes only next time you throw a net over him, "and that was the last time I heard of Bell or the FBI. But, white, it was only a year ago.

Written: 8-29-2008

 

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dennis_Siluk_Ed.D.

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster