Magical Thoughts

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Working Mom - Reinvented

See if you can remember ... Playing with jarts (the deadly version of lawn darts); Coca Cola in a bottle, in a position to leave the house by 9 clock, pack a lunch, put him in the basket of the bike not return home until the burglary Darkness, and you were 10 years old, with neighborhood games outside all day and all night (flashlight day, kick the can, red Rover, cops and robbers, kick ball, and each version of the game-running-screaming attack and MonoTracer strongly annoyed); feeling "in style" wearing Jordache, Gloria Vanderbilt, and hang ten, the endless hours in front of the TV to play the computer game "Pong" .

If any of these memories mitschwingen with you, then you will find the time, in which we came. We were children in the 70's, young people in the 80's, and young adults in the 90's years. Our generation has been "X". Half of us grew up with mothers at home and half of the mothers worked with us that outside of the house. We were in a stage of transition, the period defined interesting that a break-out from the traditional role of the June Cleaver "I am woman, hear me roar" or "I can do it all, just watch me."

I grew up with the philosophy that a great education and career was the equivalent to success, so I have been the epitome of a working document mom the majority of my adult life. The funny thing about life, but it is that the circle, and here I am today, Wishing, apron and the peace and serenity of being in the heart of my family.

The Rat Race this complex series of twists, directionless , Hectic and contained. I know what I was in it for almost 16 years. When I wrote a few days to solid experience life outside the race, I was very aware of the reality I live. When I started looking around me, I discovered that it is indeed a way out, I had simply not taken the time to an honest assessment of my surroundings and how were they influenced me. The solution is not the same for everyone, it is actually something we have to create. However, the strategy, it's based on the same thing: A DECISION TO ESCAPE.

Today, I am, something new. I'm on a journey home. I'm hanging my insurance business and is fully in my home gratifying business that I have come to love. I look forward to turning back time with my family and the gift they have been waiting a long time. Mom's coming home.

 

Maria Baker is a working mom turned home based business mom. She spent 15 years in the world of insurance, as an Employee and as a Business Owner. After discovering an opportunity that provides her with gratification and lucrative income http://www.ShiftYourFocus.biz she has turned into a stay-at-home mom working just a few hours a day with her husband Scott, and enjoying life with her family.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Maria_C._Baker

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster